Plastic Molds?

I have tried one of these before with very little success, but would love to try again. Is there a nak to pouring in these and either being able to pour hot enough to eliminate air pockets (on the outside of the candle) and not warping the mold?

I either ended up with the air pockets on the outside of the finished candle or when I poured hotter, I ended up warping the mold. Is there a trick to these things? The one's that I'm refering to are the plastic and not the polycarb molds. Any help/suggestions would greatly be appreciated. TIA Portia

Most of them come with pour temp allowed. Tricks, make sure your mold release is evenly coating the mold and only a thin coat is needed; pour at an angle into the mold, steady and noral, and then tilt the mold in each direction to try to burp the air out. You'll see the air come out. Put it in a water bath, poke some relief holes and do your repour.

When I use these, I tape all the way around the mold except where I pour to seal off any chances for leaks or to keep from providing one. I also used primed wick.