New Show Rules< LOL, Maybe some would adhear

sassy-girl

1. advertise. Make a good effort and actually do it.

2. Pictures, not slides.. Slides cost too much to show what you actually do. My Pictures show my actual work, not my show pieces.

3. Kick out all the Buy/ Sell. Includes the Wooden roses, bottled fragrances and everything else that isin't handmade. Scenting wooden roses is not handmade.

4. Don't ask for suppliers, anyone who runs a real business, and has worked hard to achieve it will not send you invoices .

I pretty much agree except that I do think scented wooden roses would not be considered buy sell. I mean so they bought the roses, what is the diffrence between buying a container to put wax in? Now if the roses are usecented and sold "as is", then that is consdidered buy/sell.

As for the refresher oils, If you sell stuff like oil burners, then you would have to sell the oils too. That would only make sense. I have a show I do that in hand-crafted items only. Yet the do allow a 10% buy/sell fraction. Which means I can sell like the wick trimmers, along with my candles. I can sell hand-crafted tart burners to sell along with my tarts. It works out well for me without infringing "junk into the overall look of the show. It is jusried so they have a say as to what I put in though.

Of course this show in particular allows people to sell items for other companies. EX "Circle E" candles. Our contract states item must be made by the vendor. HEr "Vendor name" is "The Candle Lady" (How original :rolleyes2 ), and she just resells. This doesn't seem fair to me.