Anyone Have Pics of Home Party Setups?

Alajane

I have finally gotten a request for a home show--after telling people about them for 2 years! Now I'm a little lost as to how to go about it!!

I feel like I've gotten my craft show setup pretty much organized but I have no idea how to set up for a home party. I know there won't be space in a person's home to set up like a craft show, so what do you do?

I'd love to see some different people's setups to get some ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Jane

All these pictures are so beautiful!

My daughter used to be a Christmas Around the World consultant, and she said she would do the talking for me (I hate that part and was really dreading it!).

She also said she didn't think we should try to set up too many products, just one or two of each item and leave the others in the car to fill orders. That would sure be easier to manage in someone's home. I'm just so used to taking products to shows and displaying everything I can carry! But I would certainly like a more elegant presentation in someone's home--especially this person's home; it's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks so much for the help--I'd still love to see some other people's displays (hint, hint!!)

Guest EMercier

These are just a few pictures of my practice setup for my upcoming shows. These are the sides. I couldn't take a pic of the front because there wasn't enough room..LOL

If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your packaging from? I like those gift sets and been tired of using baskets really. I wanted flat, I wonder too if I should use those window stationary boxes. I love the differe colors with I'm guessing the bath and body and room sprays.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your packaging from? I like those gift sets and been tired of using baskets really. I wanted flat, I wonder too if I should use those window stationary boxes. I love the differe colors with I'm guessing the bath and body and room sprays.

The flat gift set crates came from Nashville Wraps. The blue, amber and green bottles are my lotions. Thanks