Ellipso Cups For Tarts

Hmm, maybe I am doing something wrong here, but I have a handful of tarts I made the other day in the ellipso cups, but they will not release for anything! I put one in the freezer overnight and it did finally come out, but I am not sure if I am too keen on telling customers to do the same??

Is anyone using 100% soy in these and getting any success on the release? I am about ready to sell off what I have here (the cups, not the tarts) because they just don't seem to work with the NG 100% soy wax.

You need to use a votive or pillar wax or add some beeswax to harden it up. Container wax is supposed to hang on to the sides, another wax or adding beeswax will help it shrink a little more.

Also, if you have a hard time releasing it from the cups, it's going to be hard to get out of a warmer, too.

I use either a 50/50 blend of container/votive wax but prefer the all votive cause not only does it pop out of the cup, but also out of the warmer when finished. My testers and I did not like having to freeze or scrape the container stuff out of the warmers!