Where to buy BW from

I may be wrong, but since I only use BW as an additive, I haven't found a difference in quality & go w/ whatever is closest & priced best. I use .40oz pp w/ my EZ Soy, but I also add PSA & UA. I've always heard 1oz pp is a good starting point to test what works for you.

Susan.

I may be wrong, but since I only use BW as an additive, I haven't found a difference in quality & go w/ whatever is closest & priced best. I use .40oz pp w/ my EZ Soy, but I also add PSA & UA. I've always heard 1oz pp is a good starting point to test what works for you.

Susan.

Susan,

I am new and am wondering what the PSA Does to your candles... Hmm I seem to like the EZ Soy.. but when I am burning I am not seeming to get the best hot throw.. I was adding vybar but am going to take that out.. and I like the RRD wicks but not sure if those are the problem as well... hmmm.. Appreciate your opinion

PSA is just going to give you more hardness & opacity. UA is also for hardness & opacity, but will also help the oil bind to the wax & increase the burn time. So, w/ both these additives increasing hardness, there's no way I can use 1oz BW -- the wax cracks. I think the BW & UA both work to give you better throw. In truth, I really have no need for the PSA & UA together, but I don't want to retest a new formula right now.

Susan.

Some areas have local beekeepers. If you check with your local Ag office, you might be able to find some BW, located very close to you. I purchase mine locally, for $3.00 a pound. Since he doesn't have to package and mail the produce, and I dont' have to pay shipping costs.. the price is very reasonable.