new wholesale place

i am so excited, one of my friends who owns a candle-bath and body store and website, has decided to go wholsale, and sell supplies. and he is a picky one for quality.. he is in GA, so shipping savings for me.. woohoo!!

I will let you all know when the wholesale site is completed!

yep, I'd like to know too, as I live in Northeast Ala and it would be great to have a place to get supplies that wouldn't cost me an arm and leg. I lucked up and found out the lady that I started buying FO from sells cases of wax and I got a case of j223 from her and saved me like 20 bucks counting the cost of gas by buying from her. Just hate driving down one mountain and up another one.

yep, I'd like to know too, as I live in Northeast Ala and it would be great to have a place to get supplies that wouldn't cost me an arm and leg. I lucked up and found out the lady that I started buying FO from sells cases of wax and I got a case of j223 from her and saved me like 20 bucks counting the cost of gas by buying from her. Just hate driving down one mountain and up another one.

In which direction? Is she a supplier? Details! Details! :yay: