I need help with Packaging....

cozyaromas

It's been a while since I've been back on the msg boards, and I must admit I like the new format and I'm glad to be back.:)

I am hoping to make a candle set for my some of my co-workers for xmas and I was hoping to package either a tart warmer and tarts or a container candle with a couple of votive and tealights in a box. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find a box with a clear top, that can hold a warmer or an container candle in it comfortably without looking to crowded or tacky?

Thanks as always for everyone's help and once again it feels so good to be back!!!!:yay:

Pamela M.

Member of CT since 5/05

If your heart isn't set on boxes, you can put the tart warmers into a cello bag, put the tarts in the top of it and tie with a ribbon or raffia and then into a gift bag. If the tart warmers aren't electric you can put the votives in the bottom of the warmer. Or, you can find small baskets, put in the tart warmer and add the tarts around the warmer and then cello the basket...