Packaging

TwinMom

Hello everyone...

I just did searches to try and find answers to the questions I have and didnt really find too much (found a lot of great ideas..though, the search key is awesome!!)...where do all of you get your packaging from?? I am looking for boxes for 2,4,6,8 oz tins, kraft bags (1/2 pound with window), metallic foil wraps, I am not sure if this is the right name for these but those 'stretch bows' for boxes....I am at the stage where I need to find suppliers for packaging, I am not sure what colours (if any) etc just some ideas of where to look. I live in Canada and from what I could find I didnt really like, and I didnt really find too much. Thank you.....have a good weekend everyone....

Some good Canadian packaging suppliers-

www.essentialpackaging.com (they're in BC)

www.noblepackaging.com

www.pritchard.com

www.creativebag.com

www.fancypak.com

www.wrdisplay.ca

www.luv2pak.com (Progress Packaging)

There's lots in the US too. I've used and was pleased with both Nashville Wraps and Glerup Revere.

HTH, have fun!

Oh my that is a HUGE help...thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: