BW in EZ Soy and or Vybar ????

Wondering if anyone uses the Ez Soy and if so do you add any additives to it such as BW(Beeswax) and or Vybar?? Wanting some frosting to go away. I have found if I heat my jars to much I get way more frosting. But also just wanting to make sure I am getting the most scent throw possible. Using Nature Gardens Fo at the moment (testers) Willing to do what ever to make a "steller" smell of a candle. Thanks for the advice

Willow

If you have vybar sitting around - try it. I never have, but know several that swear by it. I use EZ Soy & have added BW, UA & PSA over the yrs. I currently add small amounts of all 3 together & love the results. It's just a matter of testing till you find what works best for you. I hate hearing people say 'you can't' do something. I'll try anything once!!

Susan.

I tried vybar in this wax and didn't really have that great of results and I noticed little to no difference in my throw. It made my candles set up looking like brains or cauliflower. Like others said, you might have different results.

I had experienced the same thing trying vybar.

If you have vybar sitting around - try it. I never have, but know several that swear by it. I use EZ Soy & have added BW, UA & PSA over the yrs. I currently add small amounts of all 3 together & love the results. It's just a matter of testing till you find what works best for you. I hate hearing people say 'you can't' do something. I'll try anything once!!

Susan.

Susan,

What is PSA??? I think the UA is the one for light, but not sure what PSA is?? I am very new.. Thanks