Tart Molds . . tarts that come out look crappy!

Ok I got my box of pariffin wax today. I used a mini muffin pan and those silicone heart trays from Target. The tarts came out with tons of imperfections that they picked up from the molds. Like the muffin pan is a Wilton non-stick pan. It has sort of a speckled texture. The tarts have all types of tiny holes and dips from the pan. Same thing with the silicone molds. Am I being too anal? Are there any muffin pans that would make these come out smooth? I want the tart to be smooth and imperfection free like the tops. Is this possible? My soy wax and my soy blend, neither do this. They are nice and smooth. Help, lol!!

Yes, it's silicon. My sister had picked up one of those bags of a dozen silicon cupcake cups. I liked how the tarts popped out. I also like making them with embeds for something a little fancier. I went to Walmart looking for another dozen. When I didn't find them in the baking section, I eventually made my way back to the crafts. There was a Wilton display with Vday stuff, etc., so I bought the "muffin" pan. They are heart shaped, popped out just fine, smooth as can be. Since I'm new at this, I know that I'll have to give out a lot of samples, etc., testing, so I also liked that the cavities hold less than the cupcake ones. BTW--the cupcake ones are in the craft section, too.

I just got a dozen clamshells. I really like doing those, but I like to work with shapes, etc., and try to be a little creative. I know they melt into a blob, but still ..... .....