Peak's Ocean

BizzyBs

Does anyone have a review (or two lol) they could give me on this scent?

I was just doing laundry this morning and used Surf Sparkling Ocean...wonder if there is a dupe of that...smells sooooo good!

I would also like to know, if Casaba Mist would be a good scent for me, if I usually don't do any fresh/floral scents?

Help is much appreciated... :)

I used peaks ocean @ 7% in c3 soy about a month ago. I'm still playing around testing wicks.. but man is that thing ever throwing now!! At first I was worried about using such a light scent in soy, and then after 2 weeks I thought it wasnt gonna work cause I still wasnt getting much hot throw .. but 4 weeks later and its throwing like crazy! A little on-the-rocks tumbler filled my living room with the ocean scent!! It kinda hard to describe but has a clean salty scent., I suppose like ocean air. My 22 yr old son like this one,..and he's normally not too wild about candle scents. Peaks FO's Rock! I wish I knew another FO supplier that had designer scents that worked just as well in my c3 natural wax. I've wasted soo much money on FO's & wasted wax that ended up failing.

It was hard for me to wick, took a lot of testing.

I hear that!

I been testing with some veggie-wax dipped htps and though I'm getting a great hot throw... one gets too hot and discolors the wax and next size down doesnt achieve a full melt pool. I'm gonna pull out the lx's, rrd's, and eco's tonight and start switching out wicks! Testing can be frustrating.. but its not soo bad when your testing a great scent!

That is the only scent I make for MIL. I keep her in supply with parrafin pillars and soy containers and never had any issue with wicking or throw in either. She loves them and burns them a good 12 hours a day everyday. That is one of my fav scents, it is very clean and fresh but not like clean cotton though.