Peaks Black Canyon

schmoopie

Was pouring this today, to try it out in wax.....and I kept thinking it smells very familiar...... Then it came to me.... BCN Oak Moss... I am I way off here or is this the same or close to this fragrance??

Really on the fence with this one , as it is soooooooooo strong.

I agree, it does smell very familiar. I think it reminds me of an old men's colgone that Avon used to carry back in the mid to late 70's. I know I've smelled this scent before and was having a hard time placing it. I didn't much care for it, it was way too strong for my liking.

I agree, it does smell very familiar. I think it reminds me of an old men's colgone that Avon used to carry back in the mid to late 70's. I know I've smelled this scent before and was having a hard time placing it. I didn't much care for it, it was way too strong for my liking.

You could be right about the Avon, I just poured it today & I know it smells like something in my past but I just can't place it.

I used 1 1/2 oz per lb in my soy/para blend & 1/2 oz in 8oz ecosoya cb135, & it is strong, but I only had 2 oz so I've run out now & can't try it at a lower rate in pillars.

Sally.