Prices for Wooden Roses

Brenda (OH)

I am leaving them they way they are packaged and are selling them $3.50 for the bunch of 8 unscented, or $4.00 scented. Everyone who buys them says I am not charging enough. I tell them they can give me more if they want, but they just smile at me.

I'm selling my scented singles, in cello wrap with onion grass & additional silk leaves on the stems for between £1.50 & £2.00 depending on how much the shops take for commission, that works out at roughly $2.90 to $3.90 each & folk seem happy to pay that.

Sally.

I've seen a few postings about wooden roses........not familiar with these. Can anyone give me some info or possibly a pic of what you're talking about? I'm assuming there's a website where these can be purchased from......would it be possible to get the web address?

Take a look in the candle gallery there's some pics of what people (like me) have been doing with our new toys. You may have to go back a page or so, sorry I'm a bit crap at adding the right links.

Also look in the co-ops page the rose co-ops have supplier details in the first posts.

HTH

Sally.

I am doing the bear with vases. I charge 16.95 for the bear/vase plus .75 per rose. If I sell the roses seperatly, they are $1 each. So far, so good on doing it this way. Someone has a kiosk at the local mall selling them for $1.00 each, everyone I tell about them has seen the ones at the mall.