Gelli Baff

Robin29

My husband bought me two different ones for Christmas stocking stuffers.

I have mixed feelings about it too. It was a bit strange but a bit cool at the same time.

I have no desire to make it. I would not want the liability if someone clogs their pipes. I was a bit afraid (even though I followed the instructions) to push the drain....

Ew. I know they say its harmless but would you really want that stuff in your hooha?

It can't be any worse than my part-time job Jello wrestling. (Just kidding)

I can't help it, it's just one of those things that I'd try one time.

you should, its interesting. I will try anything once..I bought some for my hubbys homecoming from Iraq...he always claimed he would take a bath in jello with me.. I had fun with it:embarasse

They say that the stuff is similar to what is used in diapers....hhhmmm...who really wants to sit in one huge wet diaper?:lipsrseal

The only thing that I could think of where it wouldn't be too bad for kids is if you used it in one of those outside tables for kids that have one half for sand and the other half for water.

That way the kids could play with it but not be sitting in it.

i used the recipe the e-bay gal posted...my 4 year old thought it was okay, my 12 year old said once was enough ...and i tried it...yuck! plus i really mixed it well, but ended up with little colored baking soda blobs stuck on the bottom of the tub...not fun to clean. but it does dissolve when you add salt and no problems with it going down the drain. i actually found it to be drying...i'm sticking to my other bath products.

i used the recipe the e-bay gal posted...my 4 year old thought it was okay, my 12 year old said once was enough ...and i tried it...yuck! plus i really mixed it well, but ended up with little colored baking soda blobs stuck on the bottom of the tub...not fun to clean. but it does dissolve when you add salt and no problems with it going down the drain. i actually found it to be drying...i'm sticking to my other bath products.

I haven't tried any of the knock offs, only Jellybath, that didnt have any strange floaties or anything that didnt mix properly.

I bought it fora soak for myslef..it was pleasant for me.. but so are mud baths.. it really did hold the heat of the bath..