Speaking of Select Shades...

elitenaildesign

oh honey, brace your self for a fun time!!! go on the website and start picking out your colors...

I use these colors also and just a note about the color charts--

Make sure you choose the correct coloring chart--one is for less olive oil and one for a high content of olive oil.

If you use the wrong coloring chart, the colors will turn out icky and not what you are looking for---ask me how I know!!!!

I love my SS and have never had a problem with the Electric Kiwi and stuff in it. My only problem comes when making smaller batches but I am figuring out how to measure in drops rather than tsp. to get the color I am after. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Edited for typos.

I use these colors also and just a note about the color charts--

Make sure you choose the correct coloring chart--one is for less olive oil and one for a high content of olive oil.

If you use the wrong coloring chart, the colors will turn out icky and not what you are looking for---ask me how I know!!!!

Hey that's good to know, since my box of SS is sitting around untouched. So anything over what percentage of OO would be considered high? Obviously a castille soap would, but what? Over 50% of OO or over 30% or 40%?