Don't Order Genwax!!!

I just wanted to let you guys know what kind of "customer service" Genwax has. I am so infuriated. I ordered a hurricane mold from them Aug 27th. I am yet to see it. I also ordered some wax and a hurricane insert. I paid way to much for shipping and they send me everything but the mold. They said it was on backorder. I call them to find out how long it's going to take. The guy tells me 7-10 days. Five days later he calls me answering an email I sent (that they didnt answer for 5 days) saying its going to be another 7-10 days. Here I am more than 10 days later. I just called them and talked to a lady that said the molds have not even been received at their warehouse. I said "isn't there anything you can do to make me feel better about my wait? Like send me a free FO or something." She says no we cant do that because then we'd have to do that for all our customers. If it wasn't for all their customers they wouldnt even be open. I am so pi$$ED. Just wanted to let you guys know about my experience so that you dont make the same mistake as I did about ordering from them.:sad2:

Sorry for your experience. dont you just hate that? You feel soooo helpless, I mean you pay good money, wait and wait, and then they don't even TRY to do anything to "make it right" for you. :mad: grrrrrrrrr

Bummer, I'd just tell them you want a refund, since what good is the insert without the mold? Stupid IMO.

I went ahead and canceled the backorder, and called pourette to make a

custom one for me. I know it's probably not that big of deal for Genwax,

but its the principal of the thing.

Be sure you follow up with Pourette. I order from them on Monday of last week and on Thursday gave them a call because I saw that they had not taken the money from my checking account. Their response was, "Oh, why is your order still here". They did ship it out that day but I was hoping to have recevied by last weekend as they are only two states away and I only ordered two molds.:rolleyes2

Did you know they actually get their molds from pourette? Just an FYI. And I've been to their warehouse before, and the workers do seem kind of stuck up. I think the ones that answer the phone are teenagers as well. I do recall one person blabbering away on a personal phone call, as I was waiting to ask a question. Very annoying!! Sorry you had that experience with them. Wish there was another local supply store out here!

Be sure you follow up with Pourette. I order from them on Monday of last week and on Thursday gave them a call because I saw that they had not taken the money from my checking account. Their response was, "Oh, why is your order still here". They did ship it out that day but I was hoping to have recevied by last weekend as they are only two states away and I only ordered two molds.:rolleyes2

Oh great

:shocked2: but I have ordered from them before and really never had any problems

I go there alot in person when i need things that i forgot in my usual orders or colors etc when i run out , trying the customer service in person is a challenge too....lol usual just a couple people working in thre one is stuck on the puter with orders and the other are hard to find.. lol it is always dead but you still hve to wait a long time for help...:rolleyes2 They really do need to up the customer service training LOL;)