Is This a Little Sick (or Just Addicted)?

Alajane

DH and I went on a weekend trip to the Smokies last weekend, where there are great outlet malls. And the purchase I made that I was most excited about was--what else, candle containers!!!

I had gotten some containers I loved at Walgreen's here but they only had 8 and I sold them very quickly. So I told DH I wanted to stop at every Walgreen's and buy them out--turned out the first one I stopped at had 25, so I stopped with that!

But I thought it was a little surprising that evidently this addiction has even overtaken my "regular" shopping addiction!

Thats nothing, we were on vacation way down in Texas and we saw pallets of candles there that were in about 16 oz apoth jars with the brown handle lids.. you know the kind, the ones that cost you 1.25 each or better. Well, they were filled with wax, some nasty cucumber scent which I was ok with to melt out just to get the jars right? They were at this super dollar store... it was in a old closed Walmart store... HUGE PLACE. They had these thing 2 for a dollar and I had a rental mini van with me the wife, 4 kids a dog and tons of other stuff I had bought. My brain was working overtime thinking about how to get them suckers home! I didn't buy any since if I couldnt get them all, what was the use of buying just a few.

Bruce

Oh man, I can't even go into ANY store without looking at the candles and or accessories, even if I don't intend to buy anything. Today, for example, I went to CVS on my lunch break to by a few things. Of course, I browse the candle isle, the halloween isle, etc... Well, I end up running across some awesome tart burners for 5.99 a piece. They only had two, so of course I bought them (at the register the rang up for 4.49!). So, you see, I have a problem as well!

I hear ya, at every store I go to now, I'm always looking at other's candle/soap stuff and/or looking at things as what or how they may help me in my candle business. :D

Everything is a potential candle jar/mold etc. LOL

I can totally relate to that!!!!! I am sooooooo Addicted,,,,:yes: