Greenleaf Review

Snapdragon2

I've been having such fun with my Greenleaf oils! I really love Indonesian Teak. It reminds me of CC Sultry Angel. I really like Maduro also. They

let me try a new one called Lily of the Valley and it is awesome! It's a very

nice floral scent. That's all I've put into wax so far. OOB I really love

Sarsen, Violet Musk and Starla. Didn't care for the Polynesian Black Ginger

too much. I also need to test Magic of India, Grapefruit Watermelon, Citrus and Teak and Mambo for men & women. I know that I can't judge these oob,

so I'll be busy testing for a while. So far Indonesian Teak, Maduro and Lily of the Valley are excellent!

Thanks Meridith.......I forget details sometimes........just so excited about these scents!

Maduro and Lily of the Valley I tested using paraffin and made votives. I use zinc 44 wicks for my votives. Indonesian Teak I used J223 in a tureen with

two htp wicks. Normally I make votives for testing purposes. I figure if a votive can smell up a room, it's a good scent.

I have yet to put the Indonesian Teak in wax yet. Some have said that mixing it with Maduro is good too. Haven't tried though my customers love the Maduro.

Mambo for Men IS a light Mens Fragrance but it does travel well on the air and I LOVE it!

I tried the Citrus and Bergamot and didn't care for though it threw well in my soy wax.

I have others to test as well. I've already reordered both Maduro and Mambo though I did change the name of Mambo.

I've been having such fun with my Greenleaf oils! I really love Indonesian Teak. It reminds me of CC Sultry Angel. I really like Maduro also. They

let me try a new one called Lily of the Valley and it is awesome! It's a very

nice floral scent. That's all I've put into wax so far. OOB I really love

Sarsen, Violet Musk and Starla. Didn't care for the Polynesian Black Ginger

too much. I also need to test Magic of India, Grapefruit Watermelon, Citrus and Teak and Mambo for men & women. I know that I can't judge these oob,

so I'll be busy testing for a while. So far Indonesian Teak, Maduro and Lily of the Valley are excellent!

I recently tried Indonesian Teak from FOH and I commented on how it smelled similar to Sultry Angel. I wonder if it is the same oil? I know Kim is OOS on the oil and I so wanted to order a lb. Maybe I will have to try Greenleaf's version.

Alright, I broke down and ordered from Greenleaf. I got 2 samplers and some of the Indonesian Teak. I loved FOH's so I figured since everyone said it smelled like Sultry Angel it may be the same oil. An extra 10% off helped - this is the sale through Saturday. Brenda is so nice. I can't wait to try these oils! Here's what I got:

Grapefruit Watermelon

Coconut Vanilla

Citrus Bergamot

Citrus & Teak

Indo Teak

Maduro

Magic of India

Fig Dolce

Vetiver & Osmanthus

Sarsen

Starla

Rainy Nights

Vanilla Sugar

Strawberries & Cream

Energizing

Violet Musk

I think there was like 2 more but I can't remember at this point.

I can't wait to sniff!:grin2: