Liberty Naturals Wax Type??

Anyone know what type of soy wax Liberty Naturals carries?

The website says they carry soy container and votive soy wax with this description: Wax: A low melting point organic mixture or compound of high molecular weight, solid at room temperature and generally similiar in composition to fats and oils, except that it contains no blycerides.

Pretty general huh? Btw, thanks Suds for the link :smiley2:

I think the waxes must be a new or fairly new addition. I didn't realize they carried waxes before. Their prices are kind of high. For example, the votive wax is 1.67/lb if you get 25 lbs or more. This works out to be $100.20 for a 60 lb case, which you can get for about $60 (before shipping) from other suppliers. I know you'll be going personally to pick it up, but when I get shipping quotes from other suppliers, it works out to be about $88 a case including the shipping.

I think the waxes must be a new or fairly new addition. I didn't realize they carried waxes before. Their prices are kind of high. For example, the votive wax is 1.67/lb if you get 25 lbs or more. This works out to be $100.20 for a 60 lb case, which you can get for about $60 (before shipping) from other suppliers. I know you'll be going personally to pick it up, but when I get shipping quotes from other suppliers, it works out to be about $88 a case including the shipping.

I guess I should have done a little more homework. Now my next question would be where did you find the votive wax for about $60.00 a case without shipping if you don't mind me being so bold to ask?

There was another thread yesterday on west coast wax suppliers. One of the companies mentioned was letitshineusa.com. To test, I placed a 55 lb box of their vegetable votive wax into the shopping cart. The wax was 64.90 and I got a shipping quote of 19.77, for a total of 84.67, or 1.54/lb.

What's strange about letitshine is that when I placed a 55 lb box in the shopping cart I got a shipping quote of about $20. But when I placed a 60 lb box in the shopping cart the shipping went up to $30. Anyway good luck shopping around. I'm having that problem too because shipping prices have gone up quite a bit, and so have wax prices, plus I don't live close enough to any supplier to go there personally.