Getting nervous...

deputy6512

I have my first craft show this weekend! It is two days, 9-5 both days. I am pretty sure I will be ready, just nervous of the unknown, like how the heck I'm going to set up! I'm clueless when it comes to that kind of thing. I have sheets for the tables and fall decorations too. I have been frantically trying to stock up on the fall scents, but RAN OUT of wicks!!! Now I won't get more until Thursday, so I guess I will pull an all nighter to get everything made. OYe! I sure hope its worth it! Wish me luck and send good vibes please!

Sending lots of good vibes your way! Have you tried your set up at home? Lots of people suggested that before my first show and I didn't do it. Boy when I got to the show I sure wish that I had. My booth ended up great but it would've been easier to have something already planned out. Anyway good luck and I'm sure that you will do great!!

Good luck! Maybe try to practice a setup on your dining room table if you don't have anywhere to put up your tables.... Once you get there you'll be so busy your butterflies will go away...

I agree about practicing your setup at home. Then take a picture of it and take it with you. That will save you some time and butterflies.

Guest EMercier

Good luck! My first this year isn't until November. I didn't set up first at home when I did my first ones last year, and boy I wish I did. Luckily I've had good examples here, so now I know what I may can go with.