I am so excited

Peggy

I called a friend of mine on my way home from work last evening that I had not talked to in months, and I mean months. She knew that I made candles but was not aware of the fact that I had started selling them. She informed me that she was the head of the school carnival at her son's school and that they were having an Emporium.

The cost for a 6' table is $40 and she called the Emporium organizer and got me a space and the organizer said that I would be the only candle person there as she will not allow any competition in. Also, it is indoors. I just couldn't believe it how easy it was.

When I got home, my darling SO thought that I had been drinking because of the smile on my face, I was just so excited. I have only been selling my candles by word of mouth and have been wanting to get my name out there to the public. This is going to be a perfect vehicle.

I also have a couple of friends that are willing to do parties for me to help me get my name out there also. I guess when the time is right it all happens the way it is supposed to.:yay:

Whoooo Hoooo Peggy, WTG girl!! :yay: This should definitely help you to get your name out there, and how cool that she will block other competition from coming in.

So, when is this fair? You'd better get busy woman!!

I'd love to start doing parties also, I think they would be fun, although I am the WORST salesperson (I tried selling Mary Kay at one point), I think if I feel confident in my products and convey that, they will sell. ;)

Good luck to you, I just know that you will SCORE big time!! :highfive: