Soy is frustrating!!

I have the wicking down, i can smell my votives, they are throwing well. However, my votives are STILL getting those round circular cracks around the outer edges and now they have these little holes. What the heck is the deal????? How come some people can use this stupid wax with good results and i cant lol. now that i got it to where the wicking is right and the scent throw is good, the stupid candles dont look good. little holes and cracking every single time. Ive poured at temps between 120-175 and i still get cracks. UGH!!!!!! I think it might just be time to move on LOL. Ill use it up and try something else. Do you all that use the ecosoya vb have some kind of secrets or something as to how you make it work? lol

You poor ducky. I hear your frustration, plus I find it kind of entertaining how vivdly you express it. :)

It sure seems to be a common problem with soy wax, this semi-circular cracking thing. I've lost track of who's gotten this recommendation and who hasn't, so sorry if it's redundant, but have you tried that 2% stearic trick that people are using for the containers? Since the symptom is so widespread, I'm wondering if that solution happens to apply across the board. Would be interesting to see if it works on a votive too.

So how did you end up getting the little buggers to throw scent?

LOL thanks. Yes I vividly express everything haha. :D Well, I was told to try rrd34's so I did, and so far everything Ive tested in votives now throw scent! Baby powder, sex on the beach, lavender vanilla...etc. They burn evenly now too thank goodness. But they look like crud cause of the cracking. So....i will be trying the ky votive pillar wax next lol. Once I figure that out I am going to move on to containers. Was thinking of the ky puresoy or the ezsoy from BCN. So..... glad that you all are willing to listen to me vividly express my emotions. Cause I will be here to do it often hehehehe. :o:P