Yet another Question

cre8tivelegance

That's a sensible question.... because of all the talk about zip lock baggies and such...but unless there is a better KIND/BRAND of wrap one should use over the other... from what i've read here many people use food wrap... Costco style and such...be it Saran or whatever far as I can tell. HTH. :smiley2:

yep, I agree that it looks better with just a wrap but for some reason, probably because I'm just anal in this area :P I feel it would be more sanitary if it were wrapped.

Also........I have a friend who lives out of state that sells my products through home parties......I just added the CP soap to my line and I thought it'd be better for shipping purposes if it were wrapped....I don't know, I haven't really figured this one out thoroughly. So any suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcomed

But if I do go with the saran wrap.......will it take out the FO? It seems that I read somewhere that it will do that but I can't find it in searching the forum. Does anyone know this?

If you are hooked on the plastic wrap then I would use Dan's Bans. There are quite a few members of the board that use them. It wraps most of the soap but leaves the ends uncovered. I think that they look quite nice and professional.

I would not use saran wrap. I have never wrapped in saran wrap but I know that plastic bags made from the same material will absorb the fragrance plus unless you have a gift for wrapping, it seems like it would be challenging to make them look nice.

Jennifer

I just use the little treat bags from Hobby Lobby. They are found in the party favor aisle. One hundred of them for like $1.47. I loosely wrap each bar in a bag, then put in a brown kraft box. They stay protected from dings, dust, and scent loss this way, so I like this system. The only drawback is that customers can't smell the soap through the packaging, so I keep one unwrapped bar out for sniffing. :)

Thanks everyone for your replies.......can you tell me where I can get "dan's wraps" it seems I've seen these online but I don't recall the website.

Thanks again!

www.thesage.com

I love these! Ends are open so you can smell the soap......yet keeps them covered. I use a business card size label that I lay on the front of the soap with all the info...that way the back is open (only covered with the Dan's Band) and they get to see what the soap looks like looking at the back of the packaging.