Easter Scents

diamondk

supposedly Cotton Candy plus Toasted Marshmallow = marshmallow Peeps! I tried it & I think its almost there, but not quited. It's still missing something.

I agree: JellyBean from Millcreek.

Maybe a yankee dupe of Tulip would be nice? Natures Garden has a Daffodil Fields(I never tried it though) , they have Tulip too & if you go to their "fragrances by category" they have an Easter Scents section.

AromaHaven has a a Coconut Cream Easter Egg(like cadbury's!!). They have a "Spring" FO category too. A Lilac or Hydrangea would be nice too.

I have these cute little egg containers that I got from C&S and I am trying to figure out what scent would go good in these. I checked AH/RE website and they are either out of Jelly Bean or they haven't gotten to put the add cart button there yet. Thanks for everyones replies as it is greatly appreciated. :)

Ooooh now see we can have strawberry filled chocolate eggs, coconut cream chocolate eggs, rich milk chocolate eggs ... see where we're going? I'd want a reese's peanut butter egg personally :P ... take a look at FOH and the chocolate section ... might not find the coconut, but there are some chocolate scents that sound yummah!

Ooooh now see we can have strawberry filled chocolate eggs, coconut cream chocolate eggs, rich milk chocolate eggs ... see where we're going? I'd want a reese's peanut butter egg personally :P ... take a look at FOH and the chocolate section ... might not find the coconut, but there are some chocolate scents that sound yummah!

They only have three and they just won't do for these containers. lol