Tureen jars and double wicking?

I have tried 12 oz. Tureen jars with a single wick 34z in 4630 and the throw is poor. I have noticed most sites selling candles with the Tureen jars double wick. Why is this jar different? I have tried a double wick today and there is a significant difference. It looks like the single flame cannot provide enough heat to make the pool hot enough. Why? :embarasse

Thx

I have tried 12 oz. Tureen jars with a single wick 34z in 4630 and the throw is poor. I have noticed most sites selling candles with the Tureen jars double wick. Why is this jar different? I have tried a double wick today and there is a significant difference.

It looks like the single flame cannot provide enough heat to make the pool hot enough. Why? :embarasse

Thx

basically you answered your own question. to learn about wicks, go to the source, website of a wick maker. http://www.braidway.com/ there is alot to read there. they have tech support too.

it would be nice if one wick type and size worked perfectly with every container. i dont wonder why a wick does not work, i keep trying different wicks until it burns the way i like.