Favorite fragrance -C3

I am a relative newbie to the art of soy candle making - I know there is a whole world of fragrances out there to try - I'm looking for suggestions on what you love personally, what sells well for you, even what you hate. I'm leaning towards buying my first lot from Millcreek or Peaks so am particularly interested in hearing opinions of their FO's. My candles are only for personal use, and the occasional gift, so, buying two or three oils from lots of diffrent companies doesn't seem too feasible.

I am using C-3 container wax, using HTP wicks.

Thanks in advance for all comments

If you are making candles for your own enjoyment, then I think you should buy the type of scents that you find most enjoyable. My suggestion would be to find a good supplier that tests in soy wax, then pick the scents that appeal to you most.

Some suppliers that you may want to check out are Millcreek, Snowtop, Daystar, KY, TN, & BC ... there's more but that's just off the top of my head.

Personally, I like bakery scents best ... what do you like? Daystar has lots of awesome bakery scents if that's your thing.

There are many great F/O supplies out there and Peaks and Mill Creek do sell some great scents that throw well in C-3. Look at the top of this site and you will see what throws great in soy from many of the supplies. Bitter Creek is another supplier that sells great F/O

I love Peaks and Green Leaf and a few from Natures Garden.

But I also like the scents from Boleks crafts because they sell C-3 wax so their scents have got to throw in it! Their prices are very reasonable too. And right now, they're having a sale on F/O! $ 10.00 a lb bottle.

www.bolekscrafts.com

Fire

I use C-3 and I love Snowtop, Fragrance Oil Heaven, Candle Cocoon, Daystar and Peaks. All of Snowtop's oils are very strong! You really can't go wrong with them. If I had to start all over again I think I would pick Snowtop to start with. Guaranteed strong throwing candles. KY is also great and they test in soy. Good luck!

Missy