Bag Topper Template

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

Does anyone have a Bag Topper Template for word that they don't ming sharing. I'm finally ready for my Melts in a 4X6 bag, but the one I got offline, I can't really manuver. Thanks in advance.

Guest EMercier

I've tried that. I feel really stupid because I have taken two classes on Word. ANYWAY, I can figure out how to make the information turned around. I did the help function and it says you need to draw an object and I did so to put text in there, but it would not rotate the words. HELP!

There is a feature to turn the text on its side but I don't think you can turn it upside down. (At least I haven't figured it out!) What I do is print a label with the instructions and warnings for my melts for the back side of the tag, and just print the front of the tag (with my logo, business name, etc.) on my computer.

Guest EMercier

OHHH, OK. I see what you are saying I can change the text to go sideways. And just change the way my topper is. I think you can use a tent card as well right? I saw a pack of folding business cards at Wal-mart was wanted to use that template, but that part of their website wasn't working. Now it is, but my computer at work doesn support their specifications. Stupid computer! So I'll have to wait until I get home to try it. Thanks for the response.

I approached my tent cards a little differently. The reason is that I have a few different products that I use the bag toppers for so this made sense to me.

I buy cardstock from michaels in the big slabs at 12 x 12 size. I buy the neutrals because the all white are more expensive. When I get them home I cut them into 4x4 squares. Using a straight edge and xacto knife this goes really quick.

Next I get labels - 2 x 4 and print them up. The first labels I make are the caution and then the front labels. These will change for each scent.

I put the card on the top of the bag and staple it into place. Then I put the correct labels on the cards - they cover the card stock completely and the added benefit is that they also cover the staples. I think that this looks really nice.

Just a different idea. I hope it helps.

Guest EMercier

I like that I idea as well. I was going to use card stock, but if I get a certain light color and put maybe a clear label over it, it might look good. Oh, thank you soo much for that idea. I 'm going to try everything to see what works better and what is quicker. I'm thinking the label over the paper might be quicker. I also had a stamp made with my information so I can just stamp it and then attach the instructions on the back.