hurricane shells

I just started making hurricane shells, I want to add them to my line of candles. I do on average about 12 shows a year. And I am looking for something catchy. I think I have the photo hurricane down. They are nice, but still some what boring. Any one have any ideas for embeds. I do need alot of help in this area.I am using the oval mold now. I am expecting my round mold soon. This is my first time writing here. Looking forward to responces. Thats if I can get the computer between my kids and husband. Thanks Cindy:rolleyes2

The sky's the limit here. You can embed or attach on the outside. My favorite hurricane to make have my pressed flowers on the outside. Lately I have been doing beeswax orbs with flowers. I also embed seashells, silk flower petals, or even greens and berries at Christmas time. Just experiment and search this forum and you will see all kinds of things people have come up with. I love to do searches. I still run into very interesting things and people. Donita