honey gardenia

jennhalcyon

I am burning Snowtop's Honey Gardenia in a 6 oz tin and it ROCKS! It is a super-strong thrower in paraffin and this little tin is filling up the whole downstairs and making its way up the steps on the other side of the house! It's a keeper! :thumbsup:

Angie has great oils, and I don't read about them too often on this board so I wanted to share! Baked Apples in amazing too, and her oils are made to throw in soy.

Jenn

Angie's oils are great! I carry about 17 of her oils and they all throw great for me. Honey Gardenia is very strong and Baked Apples is one of my favs. You need to try her Vanilla Bliss and Orange Chiffon Cake. They are awesome! I also use her Blueberry Muffins, Caramel Nut Cluster, Maple Sugar, Orange Blossoms, Northern Red Currants, Coconut Cream Pie (I love this one), Lilac Blossoms, Baby Hugs, Citrus Cooler, Country Grove, Cranberry Orange Spice, Green Apple, Key Lime Pie and Mulled Cider.

You see, I should have just said, I use all of them. I really need to narrow down my list! LOL

Missy

Angie's oils are great! I carry about 17 of her oils and they all throw great for me. Honey Gardenia is very strong and Baked Apples is one of my favs. You need to try her Vanilla Bliss and Orange Chiffon Cake. They are awesome! I also use her Blueberry Muffins, Caramel Nut Cluster, Maple Sugar, Orange Blossoms, Northern Red Currants, Coconut Cream Pie (I love this one), Lilac Blossoms, Baby Hugs, Citrus Cooler, Country Grove, Cranberry Orange Spice, Green Apple, Key Lime Pie and Mulled Cider.

You see, I should have just said, I use all of them. I really need to narrow down my list! LOL

Missy

MAN!! Missy!! you weren't lying bout being a foho!!! you got oils coming from everywhere LOL.

I love Angie's oils, I have her caramel nut cluster and Cranberry Orange Spice. Have tried all others. They're super strong and good.

I had to make scraffices and limit my fragrance suppliers to 2-3 suppliers. lol now that's HARD!!

Dani

I use ST too ... the only ones that I can remember that didn't work for me were:

Blueberry Muffin - I kept picking up a strong vinegar scent

Creamy Coconut Pie - I couldn't detect the coconut note - renamed it Butter Cookie

Country Grove - personally, do not like the scent

Off the top of my head ... Green Apple and Peanut Butter Cookies are awesome.