Lets talk about Monkey Farts

ebarnes

I actually like this scent, I think Im going to change the name. I know a lot of you keep it as to draw attention. But I think once people smell it they will fall in love with it. BEsides who wants to wear a lotion or use a scrub call monkey farts. Any Suggestions?

Well for me people buy it based on the name alone (site unseen). Then once they smell it, I get more sales by word of mouth. So I would keep the name but I do understand your dilema because I have had people turn their noses up at the name alone.

I want ot use it in BB products as well, Im not sure how well that will go over.

Husband: Baby you smell good!!! Wife: I wore this just for you.Husband: What is it called?Wife: Monkey farts

Thanks

No matter where I get the FO from.....it will smell the same or is it just like any other fo....there is a chance with will smell different?

I tried Monkey farts from candle source and ICS. The ICS has a more buttery smell like a cake of some type. Candle source has a great scent and throws strong in soy. I use it in candles and B&B. Great seller in both areas. I prefer candle source:grin2:

I tried Monkey farts from candle source and ICS. The ICS has a more buttery smell like a cake of some type. Candle source has a great scent and throws strong in soy. I use it in candles and B&B. Great seller in both areas. I prefer candle source:grin2:

This is really the info that I was looking for.

I knew all along I could go to the scentforum and find the FO but I was just wondering if there was a difference in the smell depending on where you bought it from.

I guess I need to explain a little better next time.

Thank you so much