Supplies 4 Candles

Well, I had complained a while back about Supplies 4 Candles. I had ordered some oils and i didnt like the way a couple of them smelled, and then the worst part was that when I emailed them 4 times...there was no response. However, I just got a phone call tonight, and its been a while! From Supplies 4 Candles and she told me she just saw a post from me that I wasnt satisfied and she was sorry they didnt get my emails. I guess they had been having some trouble with emails in the past. So, she said she wanted to send me out some free oils to try. WOW that was nice!!! I told her that i had heard they were excellent with customer service and that other people had good luck with there oils. But I wondered since I had not heard anything back. But that was so nice of her. Anyway they did call back, and she was so nice to send me more to try. So If I like whatever she sends me I will definately buy from them again!! :smiley2:

I get 90% of all my products from SUPPLIES4CANDLES and I really need to comment on their customer service and products. You won't find 2 nicer people than Jeff & Heather - their customers really are their top priority. I have had excellent results from the products I use from them.

Well, I am definately impressed with her getting back to me, even though it had been a while, it was nice of her to let me know what happened. I had not planned to ever order from them again because of my experience there, so she may have changed my mind. I will try what shes sending me and see how those work. But the berry bramble, and blueberry I didnt like at all. The blueberry smelled awful. The strawberry was weak also. Watermelon was ok. But I am using soy, so maybe those just dont throw the best in soy?? I am not sure. But I will see how the next ones work. Have any of you all used the berry bramble, strawberry, blueberry or watermelon from them in 100% soy?