Am I missing something here?

racooper

The other day I was making some candles. I have a digital scale for figuring out weight of FO/Wax etc...Well I poured the FO in a plastic container. Next day the plastic container was broken. Cracked all over the place. Got any ideas what caused this? Just curious. I will use glass in the future

I weigh my FO in a dixie cup, but it's only in there for 1-2 mins. max. I tried thick plastic cups once, put the lemon verbena oil on top of a closed jar of leather aroma beads....well, lets just say I had a bizarre lemony-leather mixture of beads. :embarasse (the FO leaked in the jar even though it was closed!)

FO , eats up plastic, i found this out the hard way, i had poured my fo right into the little tray on my small scale ( since then have gotten a bigger & better one) well i got a shock... it had eaten places in my tray ...lol now i use a votive cup , i only make 1 lb batch at a time so this works perfect for me.