turk n suft fryers..

I've read where people are loving these things for wax melting. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get the wax melted? I have roasters and they take a couple hours to get the wax where you can start pouring. How much do they hold? Also, do you use the spigot.. would think it would clog with wax as it would be cool.

With about 30 lbs of wax in the pot, it takes about 1/2 hour to melt with the temp dial set at 200 degrees.

Once the wax has melted about 1/2 way, you can adjust the temperature to your desired final temperature. My final temp is 200, so I leave it alone.

Fredron

I have a turkey roaster and could not stand how long it took to melt plus it puts out so much heat. The turkey fryer is fast and the outside is not hardly warm. They have them at Bed Bath and Beyond for $69.00 clearence plus the 20% off cupon. Good deal. Read every thing about it on hear for all the little tid bits of info and warnings, just so you go about using it the right way. Several have come on the board and told their experences. And I think everyone that has one loves it.

Love it! Got mine at BB&B yesterday! they are on their websited for the same price. But, you can't use a coupon on the web. But still, a great deal. i bought the floor model and got another 10%off. I can hardly wait to load that thing up with wax this week!