Top Spring Scents

Tamiraem

I need to decide my spring choices. Actually they are somewhat decided, but I need to get the testing going, which doesn't happen till inventory is done and more wax gets here. Whoo hooo, soon I will lose my hallway to cases of wax (I really need to move lol!)

At any rate, to answer your other question -- we carry everything year round because people are just too unpredictable. For instance, we were moving honeysuckle all the way through December. Go figure. Lilac was moving year round and I could swear there was a request for pumpkin last April.

thank you all so much for your timely replies. I am always impressed with the friendlieness and helpfulness of this forum.

ps got a steal of a deal on 8oz ball jars at safeway in dec. came out to like 50cts a jar with lids. this should help cut overhead on the first 144 candles to fill these

The FO is wonderful.. A nice juicy peach with hints of peonies!!

The crappy part is, it is fromCandles and Supplies..

Minimum shipping is $10.00 so make sure your order is worth it. Or call and ask for Cindy and ask her for EXACT shipping. That helps sometimes..

Just make sure you get enough product to make it worth your shipping fee.

I