Shipping Gift Baskets

• 6 months later...

The Dollar Tree also sells the shrink wrap as well as the cello wrap. They are cheaper than Walmart and the quality is pretty good. I know the cello bags come in packages of 2 for a $1.00. One other thing dollar tree has that ya'll might be interested in for any of their items, they can give you a # to their corporate office and they will order items a case at a time for you and deliver it free to the store.

Shari

DHL has been pretty good with shipping to and if you have an office max near you they take DHL packages. I have been finding them cheaper for me over UPS, FedEx and USPS.

On gift baskets, I always shrink wrap as it really holds the products in tack nicely.

Then I put a bow on the front of it instead of the top, pack in a very roomy box...slip some bubblewrap or foam sheets over the bow and the rest with packing peanuts. I also put on the box an arrow pointing up and I write top so they don't deliver it upside down or anyone opens it upside down.

HTH