Pink Sugar Woes...Please Help!

jes432

I have Peaks Pink Sugar FO and I cannot seem to get the crystals out. I had it in hot water about 1.5 hrs, I've shaken, I've even heated he water in the micro (that I placed the bottle in) to be sure it is really warm. I can't get rid of them. I can't find anything here on the board that has any other ideas for this stubborn one. Is it hopeless? I know it forms crystals typically, but why can't I get rid of them? Is it a bad batch? :undecided

I had one from The Scent Works that was totally crystallized for a couple inches at the bottom. It took lots of hot water changes and several hours of soaking/shaking violently/soaking/shaking violently but that finally worked. There is one tiny spot that never dissolved, but it has been several months and the others haven't reappeared. So don't give up hope, just keep the water hot and shake like crazy! Good luck!

Now I'm not suggesting this (in case you blow up your house), but I had the same thing happen to me, and I did the hot water thing too with minimal results, so I put mine in front of a space heater for several minutes (maybe 15) and that helped tremendously.

If you don't have a space heater maybe a blowdryer would work. But, be extremely careful, because that stuff is flammable!