vanilla java cellulite scrub

jldorrington

ok i found this recipe somewhere i could have sworn it was in the archives for the last board but i couldn't find it to save my life all i want to know is does it need a perservative and if so what and how much?

1/4c fresh coffee grounds

3/4 c brown sugar

5/8 c olive oil

1ml. vanilla fo or one of choice

and once again wrong thread (please don't shoot me mods)

If this stuff works, I need a truckload please:D

ugg you and me both... from what i've 'read' it supposed to work cause it has caffine in it or something i dunno.. but trust me i'm gonna be my own guniea pig on this stuff and if it works i don't think i'll be selling it just making if every day for myself lol... i wonder if you can over scrub

Sounds very interesting. Let us know how it comes out, and of course if it works, LOL! The Vanilla Java sounds yummy! I also wonder if you could put in just a tiny bit of peppermint EO, to give it some tingle? I know nothing about EO's though, but tingle just seems like it would work better, LOL!

i don't know about peppermint i'm not sure i'm ready to experiment with tingle factors lol

i think i'm gonna do vanilla java, hazelnut java, and chocolate java. i can't think of anything else to go with coffee. but trust me ladies if it works i will be SURE to let everyone know. you'll prob hear me yelling from the roof tops and i'll be charging $20 an ounce lol J/K