Florida Gathering

jwahlton

I have been wanting to attend conferences for quite some time, but this is the closest one I've seen. Is this just for Florida peeps, or is everyone welcome? I looked at the site, and it is about an 8-hour drive for me. However, I'm not afraid of a good road trip!

Thank you for the info. I just may be able to attend this one. I read all the info on the link you gave, and it sounds good. Are the sessions learning sessions? Any chance of a cp demo?

Hope the weather is good. I will put the top down and cruise on down if at all possible!

Thank you for the info. I just may be able to attend this one. I read all the info on the link you gave, and it sounds good. Are the sessions learning sessions? Any chance of a cp demo?

Hope the weather is good. I will put the top down and cruise on down if at all possible!

I don't know if they are doing a CP demo. Last year they had an CPHP one, but you could post on that yahoo board and ask. Robin, one of the ones who is doing the gathering, showed me how to CP. I'm doing a scrub demo