Natural herb & vegetable dyes?

I did come across a vegetable based dye not to long ago I have to remember where though. They can call them all Natural they just cant refer to them as organic. They get my vote. They are nice candles and their website is professional. They just don't list all of the EO's they use.

Aye - very beautiful candles but is the company still around? I was on the website and clicked on the rainbow candles and across the top it says "Our rainbows line is not in production for this holiday season. Look for new offerings in early 2004." And the copywrite date is 2002 on the bottom of the website. I know I'm not the best at keeping up on dates, but this isn't good for a "professional" site, IMHO... I still think it's a cool idea but is it worth all the extra effort and expence (I'm assuming they are expensive anyway) to have the special colors... but then that's just me... :D I'm weird that way... lol I would like to know about the all natural coloring though just to satisfy my curiosity...

Life & Light!

Tish

Fun Fact: one of our colors comes from Woad, a member of the mustard family. Woad was used as a skin colorant in ancient Celtic battles and religious ceremonies, and was the principal blue dye in Europe until Indigo was imported from the Far East.

This was on the "about us" on their site. They are beautiful and they aren't making the paraffin candles anymore. Love pastel candles. And apparently they used the natural color on all, not just the soy.