Grumpy Girl have you

Crafty1

soaped Margarita from natures garden yet? I got mine in the other day, soaped it last night, unmolded this morning. and it smells great. Not sure how it compares to SC Lime Margarita. Let me know your findings.

If anyone else has soaped both SC and Natures Garden, please post your findings. I don't have anything to compare NG version to and I can't wait for SC to get more of their Lime Margarita in. Thanks.

yes, it is nice. my hubby says that is more lemony to him than limey. but whatever the case, i like it. i am really impressed with their oils as well as the number of oils to chose from. i can't believe i waited so long to order from them.

yes, it is nice. my hubby says that is more lemony to him than limey. but whatever the case, i like it. i am really impressed with their oils as well as the number of oils to chose from. i can't believe i waited so long to order from them.

I do agree it has more of a lemon scent to it but I love it :-)

Crap Crafty I owe you a sniffy. Sorry, I forgot :embarasse but I'll get it out. I do have the lime marg coming from Southern Soapers too so I can compare. The one from SC is just so damn realistic I want to drink it from the bottle.

shutz, they have to get this fragrance in soon. i want to offer at my craft fairs for the spring and summer. girl get me that sniffy, i need a drink...lol