Alabaster FOs

Deana_P

Just got my first sample order from Alabaster and OOB they ROCK !! As soon as I got home tonite I poured the Pomegranate Blackberry and boy howdy I hope it smells as good when I burn it !! YUM !! I got "

Pomegranate Blackberry ..LOVE LOVE LOVE !!

Patchouli Rose..I personally dont like patchouli BUT this one I will burn. OOB its excellent !!! Not harsh on the patchouli !! Really impressed

Ginger Peach..OOB smell SO great !!

Woodberry..The description isnt like the name. The description sounds fruity but it does have the woddsy , not strong but there, aroma to it. This is one that will probably surprise me

Strawberries & Cream..Smells like the real thing !!

Im using CandleSources blend wax so I really hope these oils throw great with it !!!

i use alabaster as well, their amish harvest is the best:yay: sold crazy in fall season, I use a bunch of their fos, also get jars and wax i think their awesome

Roxi what else of theirs do you use that throw great ?? They have so much that I want to try ...Did you have any luck with the Pomegranate Blackberry ?