Save On Scents

MysticalMomma

I've ordered several "designer" types from them. At first I ordered the regular grades. I wasn't unhappy at all with them. But, when I had requests for a couple in particular, I went ahead and decided to try the extreme concentrate. It's a good bit more expensive, but I can definitely tell a difference. I've got to order a couple right away and plan to get the extreme.

i have always ordere the cheaper version and they have been strong IMO. i can't compare it cheaper version to the concentrate, but I will say that many of their FOs I have soaped accelerated fast. So I now only use their FOs in leave on products. HTH

When I order I always buy the Ultra Concentrates. I use Apple Jack & Peel, the Bailey's Irish Cream is SO realistic if you were blind folded and smelled the f/o next to a bottle of Bailey's you couldn't tell the difference! There are several more I use... I just can't remember off the top of my head???

hth,

Beverly

I have ordered from them quite a few times. My first order was the sos(regular) scents and some of them were not strong enough to use in B&B. I would have to double the amount so I just left it alone because I did not want to risk irritating someones skin. Now I order the extreme concentrations and I must say it is a very big difference in some of them. For example I purchased Rochas (which I love for men) in sos and I liked it very very much but then I ordered extreme and it knocked me for a loop. I could not believe how good it smelled. ALso, I ordered Burberry sos and I could hardly smell anything but then purchased EC and wowww!. So its worth the few more dollars if no one else has it.

I have ordered 'Design' from them in the regular and used it in Body/room sprays so far. My tester has raved about how well and for how long it scents her bath room... and I used the quicky cheap recipie for when you don't have cyclo, lol. I did also use it in bath salts and foaming milk bath but have not heard any returns on that yet. I think the 'perfume' types have a deeper quality to them if that makes any sense. I plan to order more.

Some of the SOS is good for candle making...but not all the ones that I have tried. I think that grade is best suited for B&B. I get the Ultra for candlemaking and have had great luck with them. I won't pay the price for the Extreme grade when the Ultra works so well. I guess the best thing to do is get a few samples before you decide which grade will serve your purpose.