Just Scents New Order

Tamiraem

I have ordered from JS many times and I have to agree with you. I've only gotten a few FO's that really smell good. Their Chestnuts and Brown Sugar is awesome though. I also bought Black Cherry and in the bottle, it would take your head off. In the wax, nothing. As much as I hated to leave Becky, I ordered samples from a few other places. Should be getting them soon and I'm hoping they are much better.

Sorry you were disappointed. You just never know until you order samples though and try them.

I have found every single company I order from and their are many. That I can't get all my FO from just one, two or 20. What I smell and others is so different. I use 5 or 6 scents from them and love the ones I have.

I don't think I could be a FO supplier cause sometimes it takes way too long to decide on a scent that is just right, does it throw in this wax or that wax and body stuff.. Gezzz All I can say about JS is their samples are cheap or free and you can't beat that when it comes to testing....