"Beer" glass candle from soy? Making the froth?

Hi, everyone. I joined this forum a couple of months back, but was so busy making soy candles through the Christmas season, didn't have time to visit. I really learn a lot from all your posts.

My question. I have a request to make a "beer" glass candle, with a frothy "head" on it. My customer had a sample, looks like a paraffin candle, in a pint beer glass. The froth was glossy and spilled over the edge.

Now, I know I've seen "Margarita" soy candles with a frothy top, but where do I go to find out how to do it. Also, I'm worried that if I make the froth spill over the top of the glass, then when the candle burns, the heat from the melt pool will melt the wax on the outside of the glass.

Any suggestions about where to look, or if my worry about the wax melt is correct, would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks...:confused:

I've made the beer candles before using gel for the beer. For the head, I've bought "whipping wax" from RE/AH. I've also just used whatever other wax I had handy. After melting your wax, let it cool until it begins to get a film. Then take a whisk and beat the crap out of it. Some people use a fork for this. I usually don't fill mine to let the froth spill over, so I don't know what happens when it burns. Hope this helps.