Red Velvet Cake FO from BCsouth

tarynjms

I was curious about something. Bitter Creek South has a trademarked FO called Red Velvet Cake. I've never seen it anywhere else, UNTIL I saw that the brand Philosophy, now sells a Red Velvet Cake 3-in-1 shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath. Would that mean that they get some of their FO's from Bitter Creek? or from where ever bitter creek gets their stuff formulated? But it is a bcs trademarked scent? Hm?

This has nothing to do with your specific question but I'm obsessed with the BCS Red Velvet Cake so I felt compelled to comment.

Red Velvet Cake ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, when I pour that my kids come in thinking I have made a cake, I think they are disappointed when I say nope, it's candles sorry lol.

only the fo is trademarked...not a product scented with it...hth

(Would that mean that they get some of their FO's from Bitter Creek? or from where ever bitter creek gets their stuff formulated?)

I meant the FO, not the product I was wondering,if because they have a product fragranced in that trademarked FO, if it means that a big company like them, got that FO from Bittercreek, just the way we do?