Storing Soaps?

brydean

I have a question about storing soaps. I have several batches that are now cured enough to put away. I have a couple plastic shoe box contianers to put them in. But, since I make small batches. I hate to put a seperate scent in each one. Would end up taking up too much space. My question is can I put different scents in the same box or will that eventually cause problems?

Thanks in advance for helping a newbie!:grin2:

With this darned humidity (winter, where are you - oh, shut up carol - no snow is so easy to deal with) I'm struggling for a place to put mine. They sweat in the garage, but are too fragrant for the house. Thought about making the kids share a room, but figured that would be getting my priorities screwed up (it would, right?). Finally I'm trying the attic. We shall see...

Thought about making the kids share a room, but figured that would be getting my priorities screwed up (it would, right?). Finally I'm trying the attic. We shall see...

That would be promoting sibling closeness and togetherness, thats good right?:wink2:

Thanks everybody! I didn't think about the boxes and humidity we are also having a wet damp winter. I may need to rethink my storage options.