Long term Tart Storage ??

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried of knows if storing tarts in "Foodsaver Vacuum Sealed bags" would work for long term storage of tarts ? I was thinking they would keep longer than in bags or containers? Let me know if anyone knows if this would work. Thanks !!:D

The bags are made of polyproplene - they are for food storage so I don't think they absorb scents. I don't think the vacuum is strong enough to hurt the tarts shape - there is a "no crush" button on it if it is. Thanks for your opinions - I think I will try a few and see what happens. I don't sell the tarts anyway, it is a hobby for me and I give some to friends. I would like to make a lot and store them long term but I know in the regular containers - air gets to them and would eventually cause them to lose their scent - this is air tight so maybe it would work. I will post sometime again if it does. I just thought maybe someone has already tried it.