Hearts and Flowers

Holly

I just poured Hearts and Flowers from Just By Nature and forgot that it was an older sample. I went to their website and they no longer have it. :undecided It has an outstanding throw....you would know. I lit it and smelled it immediately. Who carries a Hearts and Flowers that smells like the one Just by Nature carried and one that is as STRONG? I am not really sure if JBN's smells just like the old Yankee one because I never smelled the Yankee one before. Any suggestions for a really strong Hearts and Flowers? Thanks!

I ran a search earlier and did find out that NG and BCN carries this scent but was unsure if it was close to JBN's version (when they carried it) and if they are as strong. I am hoping someone here has used the JBN's version before and could compare them for me. I don't really need anything from BCN or NG at the moment unless maybe there is a good chance that the Hearts and Flowers they carry would be close to JBN's. Thanks again. :)

I have Bitter Creek's Hearts and Flowers and I don't think it smells anything like Yankee's Hearts and Flowers. BC's smells like cheap perfume to me and heavy on the carnation...I didn't like their version of it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I totally forgot to get back to this thread. Thanks everyone for your responses. I ended up finding and old 1 oz. bottle of Hearts and Flowers from NG that had a little bit left at the bottom. It does not smell like the one that JBN used to have or as strong. But, since there was such a little bit in there, it was really hard to tell how good the smell was. I ended up having to order some wicks from BCN so I went ahead and ordered a sample. I have not yet received it. I hope it is similiar to JBN's old one and strong. Thanks again. :)

I have the one from BCN, sell it occasionally but not a lot. I can send you a little if you'd like.

Thank you for offering to send me a sample. I really appreciate that. :) I ended up having to order some wicks so I went ahead and ordered a sample. Thanks again for being so helpful. :)