vybar help?

ok so i was thinking about trying out vybar when i start doing glas jars (right now i just do tins) and i looked on WSP and NG to compare prices but i got completly lost as to what vybar to use and this is why:

NG

Vybar 103 candle additive, for use with votive and pillar candles.

Vybar 260 candle additive, for use with container candles

WSP

Vybar 103 is appropriate for candle wax with a melt point GREATER than 130º F

Vybar 260 is appropriate for candle wax with a melt point LESS than 130º F

So for soy wax with a melt point of 170 according to WSP i'd use vybar 130 but according to NG i'd use vybar 260 for containers. I"M SO CONFUSED

They are really saying the same thing. :grin2: Over 130 melt points such as pillars and votives-103. Melt points under 130 as in containers-260. Container soy should be under 130. Are you confusing melt point with heating temperature maybe? Not to make things more confusing but I don't add vybar to my soy, only when I work with paraffin. Others may know something different about adding vybar to soy. HTH

So sorry, this posted twice

They are really saying the same thing. :grin2: Over 130 melt points such as pillars and votives-103. Melt points under 130 as in containers-260. Container soy should be under 130. Are you confusing melt point with heating temperature maybe? Not to make things more confusing but I don't add vybar to my soy, only when I work with paraffin. Others may know something different about adding vybar to soy. HTH

Unless someone can offer specific instructions for what works, you should try both the 103 and the 260. The recommendations from the manufacturer are for use in paraffin and aren't necessarily relevant to soy. I haven't heard much about people having luck using Vybar in soy, but a few claim to. The more possibilities you try, the more likely you are to hit upon something.