How many pounds of wax did you pour in 2006?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply to Trish: Not necessary. I found another distributor of my waxes in Ft Worth. Their price is cheaper, and they normally carry pallets of the waxes I use. I actually did ask BCS about carrying my waxes; they said they did not normally carry my waxes but would order whatever I needed, if I paid them in advance; plus, my order would come with their regular monthly order.

Is it physically possible to make that many tarts a year! LOL

If 11,000 pounds were for tarts and your tarts are judging from your site 1.5 ounce that would be..... 117,333 tarts you made last year? Come on now you dont make over 2000 of them suckers every week of the year did you? :bow:

Bruce, I do have help most of the time. And you are right never poured that many every week. Even though it sure seems like it. I ordered 120,000 tart bags from 08/05-10/06 and have 20,000 left. Plus I have sold some bags to a couple of other candlemakers and some wax. So maybe 80,000 a year would be more like it. And made maybe 500 10oz candles for the whole year. :embarasse Just ordered 26 more cases cause I have a bunch of tart orders now.